The following must be completed before sending employee income withholding payments to the Child Support Bureau Central Collection Unit by EFT/EDI or by check. Indiana does not use the FIPS code field in the EFT/EDI format. If you need something to put in that field, please use 18000.
- Compile a complete list of Indiana child support income withholding orders. This list should include:
(If you are unable to provide all this information, please contact the Child Support Bureau Central Collection Unit.)
- your company name, address, federal id number, telephone number, fax number and contact person name
- Employee name
- Employee SSN
- ISETS case number
- Amount of last payment made
- Send your list to our office by one of the following methods:
- Fax: 317-234-2618
Attn: Mary Francis
Indiana State Child Support Bureau
402 W. Washington St., MS 11
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Telephone# (317)-232-0327 or 1-800-292-0403
- Email in Excel 97 (or higher) or Microsoft Word 97 (or higher) format to:
The Child Support Bureau will use this list to verify social security numbers, add or verify ISETS case numbers and update non-custodial parent employment information.
- When we return the list to your office, please add or replace the court numbers with the ISETS case number.
You may then forward all child support payments by EFT/EDI.
NOTE: The following form must be used when sending employee withholding payments by check. Employer Remittance Coupon.
(If you receive a new income withholding order that does not provide the ISETS case number, please contact our office at (317)-232-0327 or 1-800-292-0403. We will provide you with the case number.)