- College Advising Offices by Indiana Campus: TBA
- Financial Aid Offices by Indiana Campus : TBA
- Degree Maps 101: Your Roadmap to Graduating On Time
- Degree Maps by Indiana Campuses: TBA
- Degree Map Guidance
15 to Finish Resources:
- 15 to Finish videos
- 2-minute video
- 30-second video: TBA
- Two-thirds of all jobs in Indiana this decade will require education beyond high school.
- Only 3 in 10 Hoosiers complete a four-year degree on time and less than 1 in 10 students earn a two-year degree on time.
- Only half of Hoosiers receiving state financial aid are taking 30 or more credits per year (15 per semester), yet 75 percent of these students expect to graduate on time.
- An additional year of college can cost an Indiana student up to $50,000 in extra tuition, lost wages and other costs.
- On average, college graduates earn an extra $20,000 per year and more than a $1 million over their careers compared to those with only a high school diploma.
In the News: TBA