- Read LEARN MORE, Learn More Indiana’s student success publication, and complete the activities. All students should receive a copy at school, or visit LearnMoreIndiana.org/print to download an online version.
- Complete the first part of your high school Graduation Plan by creating goals and signing a graduation promise with your parents. Learn more at LearnMoreIndiana.org/GradPlan, access the online Grad Plan on your Indiana Career Explorer account under “My Portfolio” or ask your school counselor.
- Discover what your future may hold by playing the online, interactive Drive of Your Life game at DriveOfYourLife.org.
- Sign up for the Indiana Career Explorer, and take the career interest inventories.
- Make a list of careers that you think might be a good fit for you, and research them online or at the library.
View a printer-friendly checklist here.