- Skip Navigation

Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.

Amber Alert
Amber Alert - TEST
  • collegecosts_widget
  • etranscript_widget
  • learnmore_Widget
  • transfer_widget
  • hot50_widget

Indiana Commission for Higher Education

CHE > State Financial Aid > Financial Aid Administrators Financial Aid Administrators


Institutions wanting to participate in state financial aid award programs must abide by the Program Eligibility Guidelines.

Instructions are found in the Program Eligibility Guidelines for institutions who...
1) wish to participate in state financial aid award programs for the first time
2) already participate and have experienced changes to report such as change of ownership, addition of degree programs, or addition of campuses or branches
3) wish to apply for special programs


To request a change to your institution's term structure and schedule (e.g., changing from semester to trimester, etc.) for the 2016-2017 academic year, Financial Aid Directors must complete the Changes to Term Structure and Schedule Form.

If you are unable to use the electronic signature format for any reason, you may print, sign, scan, attach and email the signature page to Please input the data into the fillable form even if you are providing ink signatures.