- Read LEARN MORE, Learn More Indiana’s student success publication, with your parents and complete the activities. All students should receive a copy at school, or visit LearnMoreIndiana.org/Print to download an online version.
- Contribute to an Indiana CollegeChoice 529 College Savings Plan (or another savings account for college). Learn more about the tax benefits of a 529 Plan at LearnMoreIndiana.org/529.
- Sign up for the 21st Century Scholars Program at Scholars.in.gov, if your family is income-eligible.
- Understand your college options: two- or four-year college, technical school, an apprenticeship or military options. Start your research at LearnMoreIndiana.org.
- Succeed! Make a commitment now to do your very best in schoolwork. Not only will it open up more college options for you, but it could also result in thousands of dollars in financial aid—a great investment!
View a printer-friendly checklist here.