- Read LEARN MORE, Learn More Indiana’s student success publication, and complete the activities. All students should receive a copy at school, or visit LearnMoreIndiana.org/Print to download an online version.
- Calculate college costs with the Indiana College Costs Estimator and related resources at LearnMoreIndiana.org.
- Review and update your high school graduation plan to make sure you’re on track. Remember that good grades can help you earn merit-based financial aid for college. Don’t slack off now!
- Take the PSAT (free for sophomores!) and start studying for the SAT and/or ACT. Sign up for an emailed SAT “Word of the Day” at CollegeBoard.org, take a practice test on the weekends and brush up on your math skills.
- Contribute to an Indiana CollegeChoice 529 College Savings Plan (or another savings account for college). Learn more about the tax benefits of a 529 Plan at LearnMoreIndiana.org/529.
View a printer-friendly checklist here.