- Read Next Indiana, Learn More Indiana’s student success publication for high school juniors and seniors, and complete the activities. All students should receive a copy at school, or visit LearnMoreIndiana.org/Print to download an online version.
- Make a scholarship plan for next year. Start your scholarship search at CashForCollegeIndiana.org.
- Take the SAT and/or ACT. If you don’t like your scores, retake the tests in the fall. That way you’ll be ready to complete college applications this summer!
- Challenge yourself with Advanced Placement or dual-credit classes. They’ll earn you college credit for a fraction of the cost! Plus, your college applications will be stronger.
- Contribute to an Indiana CollegeChoice 529 College Savings Plan (or another savings account for college). Learn more about the tax benefits of a 529 Plan at LearnMoreIndiana.org/529.
View a printer-friendly checklist here.