Check back next year to enter our student contests or compete for a school grant.
Student Contest Winners
Congratulations to our 2013 contest winners! They demonstrated a great understanding of paying for college, appropriate for their grade levels. Check out the winning entries below.
- Kindergartner Gillian at St. Charles Catholic School in Fort Wayne
- Second-grader Ellen at St. Charles Catholic School in Fort Wayne
- Third-grader Jayda at McCullough Girls Academy in Gary
- Fourth-grader Erin at West Noble Elementary School in Ligonier
- Fifth-grader Marisa at Carroll Elementary School in Flora
- Sixth-grader Emily at Carroll Elementary School in Flora
- Seventh-grader Brandon at Plaza Park International Prep Academy in Evansville
- Eighth-grader Tiffsawun at Plaza Park International Prep Academy in Evansville
- Ninth-grader Emily at Westfield High School in Westfield
- Tenth-grader Taylor at Greencastle High School in Greencastle
- Eleventh-grader Nathan at South Putnam High School in Warren
- Twelfth-grader Rachel at Fountain Square Academy in Indianapolis
Do you want to win your own cash for college, too? Check back here in January 2014, or visit CollegeGoWeekIndiana.org in fall 2013 to view other student contests.
School Grant Awards
Winning high schools documented how they helped students save for college and navigate the financial aid process, and how they are working to improve FAFSA completion rates. They will each receive a $1,000 grant to support additional college access and success all school year long.
Congratulations to our winners:
- Avon High School
- Greencastle High School
- Shelbyville High School
2013 Cash for College School Challenge Grant Application