Accounts Payable Forms
- W-9 Form
- Automated Direct Deposit Authorization Agreement SF# 47551
- Request for Waiver of Direct Deposit Requirement SF# 52254
- Claim SF# 11294
- Request for SDO Account Establishment, Adjustment, & new Officer SF # 49068
- Lost Warrant Affidavit SF# 42850
- Missing Receipt Certificate SF # 42275
- Returned Warrant Form SF# 46645
- Travel Voucher SF # 980
- Procurement / Travel Card Agency Agreement (Receipt Retention) SF# 54809
- Widow's Affidavit SF# 49376
- Distributee's Affidavit for Disposition of Estates SF# 49377
- Payroll Direct Deposit Form SF# 43591
- Employee Statement of Employer Provided Vehicle Use (Lease Value Rule to be used with the Allowable Personal Use Policy) SF# 49631
- Employee Statement of Employer Provided Vehicle Use (Commuting Rule and Cents-Per-Mile Rule) SF# 49632
Local Government Division Forms
- Abstract E-Signature SF# 18585
- Settlements Electronic Payment Agreement SF56054
- Settlements Electronic Payment Agreement Waiver SF56055
- Abstract of Property Valuations and Amount and Kind of Taxes Levied Thereon SF56199
- SF 1332 Settlement Sheet (County Form 105
- SF 39821 County Treasurer’s Certificate of Tax Collections (County Form 49TC)
- SF 40168 Certificate of County Auditor of Tax Refund Claims and Property Tax Relief (County Form 17TC)
- State Form 51133 (State Employee Request for Access to Auditor of State Computer Systems)
- NON-Employee Access SF# 56000
Policy on Public Records
Effective: July 1, 2009
This policy sets forth the procedure for making public record requests to the Auditor of State (“AOS”) pursuant to the Indiana Access to Public Records Act, Indiana Code 5-14-3.
The AOS requires that all incoming public record requests be in written form and include a phone number that may be used to contact the requester. This requirement can be satisfied in three ways:
• A written request may be delivered in person at the AOS's office located at 200 W. Washington Street , Statehouse Room 240;
• A written request may be sent by U.S. Mail to: Attn: Staci Schneider, Deputy Auditor, Auditor of State, State House Room 240, 200 W. Washington Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204-2793;
• A request may be emailed to: email@example.com.
Charges for copies will be billed pursuant to Indiana Code 5-14-3-8. Charges for copies of public records shall be assessed by the AOS at the following rates:
• Ten cents ($0.10) per page for standard sized pages that are exclusively black and white and can be printed on an existing photocopier or laser printer. A standard sized page is considered to be 8.5” x 11” or 8.5” x 14”.
• Twenty-five cents ($0.25) per page for standard sized pages that contain color and can be printed on an existing photocopier or laser printer. A standard sized page is considered to be 8.5” x 11” or 8.5” x 14”.
• The actual direct cost, currently calculated at twenty-four cents ($0.24) per page, for 8.5” x 11” pages printed from an existing microfiche reader/printer. This cost may be adjusted on an annual basis.
• The actual direct cost for all other copies of public records.
• Public Review of Records Stored on Microfiche
The microfiche that is currently created for use by the AOS is available for public viewing and the AOS will make a State owned microfiche reader available for viewing these records. In order to allow access to the microfiche reader used in the office of the AOS on a fair and non-discriminatory basis, and in order to allow use of the microfiche reader in reviewing public records while not interfering with the use of the microfiche reader by AOS employees, the AOS will schedule the use of the microfiche reader as described below. An individual who would like to use the microfiche reader may contact AOS by e-mail at InAuditorofStatePayables@auditor.in.gov to reserve a date and time to use the microfiche reader. The microfiche reader will be scheduled for use on a “first-come, first-served” basis subject to the following conditions:
• the microfiche reader will be available Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm, except for holidays scheduled by the AOS, and except when the microfiche reader is being used by the AOS's employees;
• an individual may not schedule more than two (2) days in a five (5) workday period; However, if an individual would like to use the microfiche for more than two (2) days in a five (5) workday period, the individual can make such request at the time of the scheduled visit to the AOS's office to use the microfiche; and
• the request to use the microfiche reader cannot be made more than thirty (30) days prior to the date requested for use.
• the AOS must receive written notice, a minimum of 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment time, of any cancellation of a scheduled appointment. Lack of notice or failure to show up for a scheduled appointment will result in immediate cancellation of all scheduled appointments. Anyone who fails to provide at least 24 hours written notice or fails to show up for a scheduled appointment time will not be permitted to schedule their next appointment more than 24 hours prior to the date and time requested.
If an individual prints paper copies of microfiche pages, the cost of such copies shall be paid to the AOS at the time the individual terminates his/her microfiche session unless other arrangements acceptable to the AOS have been agreed upon. The cost of such copies shall be the rate outlined in Section 3 of this policy. Although all attempts are made to keep this equipment in good, working condition, the AOS cannot be held responsible for equipment down time. In the event of an equipment breakdown, it may be necessary to reschedule an interrupted microfiche session. The AOS reserves the right to amend, deviate from, or terminate this policy at any time without prior notice. Any questions or interpretations regarding the policy or disputes with regard to the policy are to be resolved by a Deputy Auditor.