Connect with Social Media
The Office of Indiana Attorney General participates in social networking sites in order to promote activities and events.
By clicking the links below, you will be taken to a Web service that is not owned by the State of Indiana and has different privacy and security policies. The State of Indiana is not responsible for, and does not endorse or guarantee content, availability, viewpoints, products, or services that are offered or expressed on non IN.gov portal websites.
Office of the Indiana Attorney General Social Media Policy
The Office of the Indiana Attorney General’s social media accounts are monitored by staff in an effort to inform the public about the Attorney General’s activities and events. Our goal is to share information with as many individuals as possible and our policy is to accept the majority of comments made to our profiles.
Comments will be deleted if inaccurate, profane, or defamatory.
- We monitor our profiles and pages but are not responsible for content generated by users. Posted comments and images do not necessarily represent the views of the Office of the Indiana Attorney General. Our profiles and pages may contain links to other web sites on the Internet. This does not constitute endorsement by the Office of the Indiana Attorney General.
- We do not allow profanity, obscenity, vulgarity, nudity, defamation of character, advertising, or political campaigning on the Office of the Indiana Attorney General’s social media pages. Such content will be removed.
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product, infringe on copyright, or spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly, may also be removed.
- When interacting with other users, please be civil and follow the usage guidelines established by the social networking service.
- The focus of the social networking opportunities is to share information about the Office of the Indiana Attorney General. Larger discussions of political views and philosophies may be addressed elsewhere.
- All links posted as comments on the Office of the Indiana Attorney General's posts will be deleted.
- Repeated violations of this comment policy may cause the author to be blocked from the Office of the Indiana Attorney General’s sponsored social media pages.
We understand that social media is a 24/7 medium, however, our monitoring capabilities are not. We may not see every inappropriate comment right away, and we are trusting in the maturity of our community to ignore personal attacks and negative speech or respond politely.