- Read the program guidelines before beginning an application
- All new applicants must create a username and password to access the online grants system. If you are a returning user, sign in with your existing username and password. If you do not know your logins, contact email@example.com.
- Contact the IAC or your regional partners if you have questions.
- All reports are to be submitted online unless otherwise noted in the guidelines.
- Grantees should sign in using their existing username and password information to complete reports.
Looking for our former online system?
All new applications will now be processed through our new system however, if you received a grant prior to FY17, access our old system to review your previous applications or submit your final grant report.
Click here to access the IAC's Former Online Grant System to access materials prior to FY17
Technical Assistance and Questions
Regional Initiative Grant Program
- Applicants/Grantees should contact their managing regional partner for assistance.
- Questions regarding application and/or reporting content should be directed to the IAC program manager. Contact information for each program is listed in the guidelines. Call (317) 232-1268 to be directed to the appropriate contact.