Resources for Regional Initiative Grant Panelists
The following are helpful resources for Regional Initiative Grant (RIG) panelists - both those serving on Arts Operating Support (AOS) panels and Arts Project Support (APS) panels.
For more information or questions, please contact Paige Sharp, Director of Programs at email@example.com or 317-232-1279.
- FY2018 Panelist Orientation
- Recording of FY2018 Panelist Orientation
- Guidelines for Panelists to Review RIG Applications
- Audience Information
- Conflict of Interest Statement
- AOS I and II Criteria Rating Sheet
- APS Criteria Rating Sheet
- How to Use the Online system to Review Applications - for Regional Initiative Grants
- Panel Review Session - Audio Example