Welcome to the Indiana Alcohol & Tobacco Commission Alcohol Permit Search. This service will allow you to search the department's records for active Business and Employee Permits. Basic license information is available at no charge and is provided by the Alcohol & Tobacco Commission.
Basic Information for Business Permits Includes
- Business Name
- License Status
- DBA (Doing Business As)
- Permit Type
- Permit Number
- Hearing Date
- License Expiration Date
- Extension Letter Expiration Date
- Number of Stockholders
The information provided by this service is administered and maintained by the Indiana Alcohol & Tobacco Commission. Any comments or questions about this service should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are a few tips to keep in mind when searching for a permit.
- A business may be listed twice with the same permit number. This represents a business with a base permit with an add-on such as Sunday Sales. This does not indicate that the business has multiple permits.
- Information typed into the search fields must be spelled correctly for the search to find the desired information.
- When searching by company name or DBA (Doing Business As), partial names entered in the search fields will result in the correct information being displayed. The entire name is not necessary. For example, the word grill entered into the DBA field will produce results for every establishment in the state with grill in the name, like Steve's Bar & Grill, or Grillers. Searching in this way will produce a larger number of search results.
- For more specific search results, enter information in more than one search field. Using the city and county drop down boxes is a good way to narrow the search results to provide the desired information.
- If the desired information does not appear when using several search parameters, try broadening the search by removing a search parameter.
- Employee Permit searches will show all the permits a person has held, not just the current active ones.