Division of Fish & Wildlife
Indiana Department of Natural Resources
402 W. Washington St.
Indianapolis, IN 46204-2748
For immediate release: July 2, 2013
Online reserved hunt applications available
Hunters can apply for a reserved hunt online by visiting IndianaOutdoor.IN.gov and clicking on the "Register for a Reserved Hunt" link.
The online method is the only way to apply.
All applicants must possess a valid hunting license for the hunt for which they apply. All applications must be completed by the application deadline to be eligible for the drawing. Hunters will be selected through a random drawing. All drawing results will be posted at Wildlife.IN.gov within a week after application deadlines.
* Dove Hunt Draw: Online application deadline is July 28.
* Military/Refuge Firearm and Archery Deer Hunt Draw: Online application deadline is Aug. 25. Hunts on Military/Refuge properties may be cancelled at any time.
* Youth Firearm Deer Hunt at Muscatatuck National Wildlife Refuge: Online application deadline is Aug. 2
* Pheasant Hunt Draw: Online application deadline is Sept. 29. Adults should not apply for the Nov. 25 hunt, which is reserved for youth (17 and younger) only.
* Deer Creek Deer Hunt: Online application deadline is Aug. 15.
* Deer Creek Rabbit and Quail Hunt: Online application deadline is Aug. 15.
Applications for waterfowl draw hunts begin in late August. Pheasant put-and-take registration will be available Sept. 1.
More information is available at dnr.IN.gov/fishwild/5834.htm.