The Indiana State Board of Animal Health will hold its quarterly meeting at 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, October 11, 2012 at the Board of Animal Health office at 1202 East 38th Street, Discovery Hall – Suite 100, Indianapolis, Indiana.
Recognition of BOAH Employees’ Years of Service
1. Approval of minutes of the previous meeting, July 12, 2012
2. Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) program update, Dr. Shelly Chavis
3. First reading and Board consideration for publication proposed amendments to rules governing deer and elk (cervidae) health programs.
LSA document #12-491.
4. Swine Health programs update, Dr. Maria Cooper, Dr. Melissa Justice
5. Animal Health programs division report, Dr. Kerry Peterson
6. Biosecurity Planning division report, Dr. Marianne Ash
7. Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory (ADDL) Report
a. Consideration of approval of ADDL fee change proposal
8. Consideration of policy on Board member participation in meetings by electronic communication.
9. Division Reports:
a. Compliance Report, Mr. Gary Haynes
b. General Assembly report, Mr. Gary Haynes
c. Dairy Program, Doug Metcalf
d. Meat and Poultry Inspection Program, Dr. James Scott
e. Companion Animal and Equine programs, Dr. Sandi Norman
f. Avian Health, Dr. Michael Kopp
g. Scrapie Program, Dr. Cheryl Miller
h. Public Information, Denise Derrer
i. Chief of Staff, Mr. Doug Metcalf
10. Other Business:
a. State Veterinarian’s Report
b. Establish tentative date of 2013 meetings