The goal of the Indiana Commission for Higher Education (CHE) Scholar Success Grants is to support schools and community partners in their efforts to assist Scholars in enrolling in the 21st Century Scholars Program, registering for a ScholarTrack account, or completing the Scholar Success Program activities. Click here to learn more and apply today!
FAFSA Completion Project
The Indiana Commission for Higher Education (CHE) has partnered with the United States Department of Education to support the effort of increasing the number of students who file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) correctly and on-time. Through this initiative, the Commission will provide participating schools with regular reports of the FAFSA completion status of students. By completing and returning the attached data-sharing agreement, you give the Indiana Commission for Higher Education the authority to share detailed FAFSA Completion Reports beginning February 1st, listing each of the high school seniors in your school corporation who has completed the FAFSA and whether any updates or corrections are required. Please take a moment to complete and return the attached agreement, so we can arm your high school counselors and administrators with the information they need to better support your students in pursuing their dreams of postsecondary education.
If you have any questions about the FAFSA Completion Project, please contact Emily Sellers, Director of Outreach and Engagement, at ESellers@che.in.gov.
Counselor associations and other organizations in Indiana help counselors learn about best practices and network with other education professionals across the state. Click below to learn more about connecting with counselors in your area and supporting 21st Century Scholars as they plan, prepare and pay for college.
- Indiana School Counselors Association (ISCA)
- Indiana Association for College Admission Counseling (IACAC)
- Indiana College Success Coalitions (all school counselors are encouraged to join their county’s coalition)
- 21st Century Scholars Regional Outreach Staff
- Attention School Counselors: Click here for more information about the 2015 Fall Counselor Workshops
Counselor Resources & Support
- Enroll a Scholar: Counselors who wish to enroll a student in the 21st Century Scholars program can learn more about eligibility and the enrollment process.
- Update a Scholar’s Information: Counselors can update a student’s contact information or submit senior affirmation forms.
- Help Scholars Transition to College: Counselors help students complete the senior affirmation process and ensure that Scholars receive the 21st Century Scholarship.
- Access Counselor Resources: The 21st Century Scholars Program offers a library of resources to help school counselors with the important work of enrolling and supporting Scholars in schools. Check out our counselor resources for helpful online links and updates.
- Access the ScholarTrack System: Counselor access to ScholarTrack will not be available until December 2013. Counselors can continue accessing SEAS using the log in page and can request a user account by submitting a completed SEAS counselor user agreement.