Use these printer-friendly resources to make sure students and families have the information they need to succeed. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, check out our online resources or resources for counselors. Or contact us and we’ll see how we can help!
Scholar Welcome Toolkit
These sleek materials will help you recruit and enroll future Scholars. Make sure they get the facts right with these handouts for students and worksheets for schools and organizations.
For students and families:
- 21st Century Scholars Program overview
- 21st Century Scholars Enrollment checklist
- 21st Century Scholars Pledge (Coming soon!)
- Senior Scholarship Checklist
- 21st Century Scholars FAQs
- Grade 9 Scholar Checklist
- Grade 10 Scholar Checklist
- Grade 11 Scholar Checklist
- Grade 12 Scholar Checklist
For schools and community partners:
- 21st Century Scholars Enrollment Flyer – full page
- 21st Century Scholars Enrollment Flyer – half page
- 21st Century Scholars Payroll Stuffers
- 21st Century Scholars Enrollment worksheet Note: Community organizations may use this form to enroll Scholars on behalf of their parents. The organization is responsible for entering the students’ information online.
- 21st Century Scholars Affirmation Form
Scholar Support Materials
Ensure the success of Scholars with these helpful support materials.
- College Success Transition Guide (Coming soon! )
- College Success Transition Planner (Coming soon! )
- Student Success Guides (Kindergarten through college completion)
Scholar Policies and Forms
Keep 21st Century Scholars guidelines at the tip of your fingers, or distribute them to students and families who have questions.
- Affirmation form
- Income verification form
- Scholar requirements by grade level & enrollment year
- SEAS user agreement for school counselors
- State statute authorizing the 21st Century Scholars Program
For more resources, please see resources for schools and community partners.