- Skip Navigation

Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.

  • Business & Agriculture
  • Residents
  • Government
  • Education
  • Taxes & Finance
  • Visiting & Playing
  • Family & Health

Indiana Department of Child Services

Indiana Department of Child Services

DCS  > Child Support Child Support

Welcome to the Indiana Child Support Bureau
Child Support Customer Service Kidsline
(317) 233-5437 and (800) 840-8757

Kidsline customer service hours: Mon--Fri 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. 
Closed on State Holidays.
Automated phone service is available 24 hours, 7 days/week. 
Assistance is available in 170 different languages upon request.  



IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION:  If you have a pinned EPPIC debit card issued by PNC Bank, N.A. which meets all of the following criteria:

  • No transaction* has been performed on the card in 3 or more years; and  
  • Card has an available balance

Indiana law requires PNC Bank, N.A. to transfer (escheat) any child support funds remaining on these EPPIC debit cards serviced by Xerox State and Local Solutions, Inc. to the Attorney General as unclaimed property.


*A transaction is defined as an action taken by the cardholder such as cash withdrawals, call to automated or live customer service, ATM balance inquiries or purchases.  Automatic deposits of payments to the card do not count as a cardholder initiated transaction.


Prior to the transfer of these funds, a notice was mailed to the last known address of cardholders with a property value of $50 or more in mid-August 2015.  The notice gave instructions on how to avoid escheatment of these funds to the Attorney General’s office.


If you think that you might have funds on your debit card that were escheated, please check the Indiana Unclaimed Property website at Please note that if your last known address in our Child Support system was in a different State, your funds would be transferred to that State’s unclaimed property.  Therefore, you would need to contact the other State to claim your funds.  For example, if your last known address was in Ohio your funds will be escheated to the state of Ohio.


We have verified that any remaining funds on the debit cards that met the above criteria have been transferred to the Attorney General’s office.  If you have any questions regarding this, please call the Xerox escheatment Customer Service line from 8am to 5pm CT at 1-844-260-7557.